- Anritsu Pharmaceutical X-ray Inspection System is capable of identifying missing or chipped tablets and sealing faults, preventing defective products from reaching consumers.
Advanced inspection of pharmaceuticals
Suitable for pharmaceutical products that cannot be inspected by conventional means.
- While the pharmaceutical products packaged in aluminum-foil have been increasing, product defects such as missing pieces and products caught within hermetic seals cannot be observed by visual or camera inspection. Anritsu developed an x-ray inspection system designed specifically for pharmaceutical products. Its unique x-ray control technology enables it to inspect transdermal patches caught in sealed areas and broken or missing pieces of orally-disintegrating tablets that were previously undetectable.
X-ray control technology optimized for pharmaceutical applications
- Newly developed x-ray generator and sensor are specifically designed for low density items. Achieves high sensitivity inspection with lower power level thanks to reduced x-ray attenuation, delivering a curtain-less design and reduced energy costs.
- The curtain-less design prevents product jam and false detection. It also can maintain rejection timing and thereby minimize false detection.
Optimized for pharmaceutical manufacturing lines
- Automatic seal inspection setting. An optimal parameter can be determined automatically by entering seal width. With no complicated procedure required, anyone can perform optimized inspection.
- 550-mm compact footprint saves valuable floor space.
- Operator-oriented design offers easy operations.
- Chassis with minimized horizontal surfaces will not allow operators to put an object that could cause possible contamination.
Application size 1
Width: max. 100 mm, Height: max. 30 mm, Length: max.230 mm
X-ray leakage: Max 1μSv/h or less, Prevention of x-ray leakage by safety devices
15-inch color TFT LCD (unified image monitoring screen and operation screen)
Touch panel (with buzzer)
Belt speed 2
Maximum product weight 3
10 to 40 m/min, Maximum 0.5 kg
Power requirement 4
100 to 120 Vac, or 200 to 240 Vac, single phase, 50/60 Hz, 300 VA
Temperature 10 to 30℃, relative humidity 30 to 85%, air pressure 700 to 1060 hPa, non-condensing
Stainless steel (SUS304)