- The Waterproof Thermistor Thermometer – HI93510 is housed in a rugged waterproof casing designed for use in the field as well as the laboratory. The HI93510 offers a wide range of probes for measurement in gases, air, and liquids, as well as surfaces and substances that require penetration for accurate readings. Optional thermistor probes cover a wide temperature range from -50.0 to 150°C (-58.0 to 302°F).
- ±0.4°C (±0.8°F) Accuracy
- High and low-temperature display
- Thermistor Probes
- The Waterproof Thermistor Thermometer – HI93510 is a rugged meter that can be used indoors or outdoors with a wide variety of thermistor probes. The HI93510 offers features such as a selection of Celsius or Fahrenheit units, hold function, low and high reading display, and Hanna’s Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) that will shut the meter off when the battery power is too low for an accurate measurement.
- Features at-a-glance
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. A simple press of the °C/°F button will switch between the two scales.
- Interchangeable Thermistor Probes – A wide range of thermistor type probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Hanna Instruments offers the HI762 series that includes probes to measure the temperatures of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, and semisolid samples.
- High/Low Function – The maximum and minimum temperature values are continuously displayed along with current reading on the LCD display. To reset the high/low readings the “CLEAR” button is used.
- HOLD Function – The HOLD button on the face of the meter freezes the display to allow the user time to record readings. Although the display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurement values.
- Optional Calibration Test Keys – For measurements that are always reliable, thermometers must be calibrated periodically. Hanna offers calibration test keys (not included) to offer a fast and simple way of checking the accuracy of the HI93510. By simply connecting the key to the probe input, the thermistor thermometer will display a reading; if the reading differs more than 0.4°C (0.8°F) from the key value, the thermometer should be recalibrated.
- Automatic Shut-off – The HI93510 has a selectable automatic shut-off feature. The meter can be set to turn off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System will shut the meter off when the battery power is too low for an accurate measurement.
- Low Battery Indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment