Light & Xenon Test Chamber(weathermetor), water-cooled type testing chamber, is to determine the color fastness, aging resistance of textiles, plastics, rubber products or materials after being exposed to the simulated conditions of nature weather (daylight, rain, temperature and humidity, etc.). This weather ometer is also called xenon arc test chamber since it adopts a water-cooled long-arc-xenon lamp and rack sprays to provide both light and dark cycles and nature weather conditions. Due to its final testing purpose is to check the color fading features, people also name it as Fadeometer. What’s more, you can choose a Light & Weather Fastness Tester to test the textile’s colorfastness test.
• Light intensity set digitally, real-time monitoring, automatically adjust to meet the different standards required for testing the stability of light source (optional 420nm or 300 ~ 400nm band monitoring).
• Blackboard Thermometer (BPT), the Standard Blackboard Thermometer (BST), Irradiance detector and samples placed in the same position, a true reflection of the sample under test conditions, the data displayed as figures, charts, curves on the large color screen, no need to stop for observation.
• A large color display and various test monitoring modes (animation, digital, graphics) operate easily and clearly.
• Sample holders can be timed independently to achieve different tests simultaneously in the same machine.
• Equipped with a Water-cooled rated 4500W long-arc-xenon- lamp truly simulates the daylight spectrum.
• Professional water circulation system, reduce operating costs.
• Industrial temperature control (cooling) system offers quickly and smoothly control.
• Ultrasonic humidifier, professional dehumidification system to ensure accurate and stable humidity conditions.
• Equipped with a self-circulation system and air filtration system, significantly reducing the environmental requirements.
• Cooled by circulating water chillers/water cooling, two options to choose from.
• Quality assurance of 1000 hours continuous running.
• Front and back sides spray pattern on samples.
- Light source 4500W Water-cooled long-arc xenon lamp
- Temperature range 30~ 85 ℃ +/- 2 ℃
- Humidity range 20% ~ 95% RH +/- 5% RH
- Average lifetime 1200 h
- Test time control 1000h
- Rotation speed of sample holder 1 rpm
- Independent timing of sample holder ≤ 1000h
- BPT Range (40 ~ 80) +/- 2℃
- BST Range (40 ~ 85) +/- 1℃
- Irradiance range (0.8 ~ 1.400) +/- 0.02 W/m2 @ 420nm (35 ~ 55) +/- 1 W/m2 @300 ~ 400 nm Other range can be digitally set and automatic compensation
- Sample holder 210 x 45 mm, the max. The thickness of sample can be 8mm, 25 samples holders, 250 samples could be tested in the same time
- Working modes To simulate and reinforce the impact of the nature of the measured object, providing light, temperature, humidity, rain and other quantitative indicators.
- Weight: 550 kg
- Power: 380 V, 50 Hz, 15 KW
- Dimension: 1260 mm x 850 mm x 1880 mm (Machine Test Body), 650 mm x 870 mm x 1310 mm ( Pure Water Filter)
AATCC 16.3 ISO105-B02 ISO105-B04 GB/T 8430 GB/T 14576 GB/T 15102