Designed for various sizes of PCB assemblies to increase production efficiency and cost savings for Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs), and etc.
|System||V810i S2 Series|
|System controller||Integrated controller with 8 Core Intel Xeon processors|
|Operating system||Windows 10 (64 bits)|
|Test Development Environment|
|User interface||Microsoft Windows based software solution with easy-to-use GUI and password-protected user levels|
|Off-line test development software||Optional for off-line PC|
|CAD conversion tool||Support 4 different types of CAD in V810i software and optional software available to translate other CAD data to ViTrox’s format|
|Typical test development time||4 hours to 1.5 days to convert raw CAD file and develop application|
|Transport heights||865 mm – 1025 mm|
|Line communication standard||SMEMA, HERMES|
|Barcode readers||Compatible with most industry standard barcode readers|
|Performance Parameters *|
|Typical image acquisition rate||51.68 cm2/sec (8 in2/sec) at 19um|
|False Call rate||500 – 1000 ppm|
|Minimum features detection capability|
|Joint pitch1||0.3 mm and above|
|Short width2||0.045 mm|
|Solder thickness||0.0127 mm|
|Allowable Panel Characteristics **||V810i S2 XLT|
|Maximum PCB Size (L x W)||965.2 mm x 660.4 mm (38″x26″)|
|Minimum PCB Size (L x W)||76.2 mm x 76.2 mm (3″ x 3″ )|
|Maximum PCB inspectable area||965.2 mm x 654.4 mm (38″x25.7″)|
|Maximum PCB thickness||12.7 mm (500 mils)|
|Minimum PCB thickness||0.5 mm (20 mils)|
|PCB warp||Downside < 3.3 mm; Upside < 3.3 mm|
|Maximum PCB weight||15kg|
|Top Clearance of PCB||50 mm @ 19 µm resolution|
31 mm @ 15 µm resolution
13 mm @ 11 µm resolution
31 mm @ 10 µm resolution#
13 mm @ 7.5 µm resolution#
(Calculated from Board Top surface)
|Bottom Clearance of PCB||80 mm|
|PCB edge clearance||3 mm|
|100% Press-fit testability||Yes (With PSP2 / PSP2.1 feature)|
|PCB Temperature||40 Deg C|
|Power and Environmental|
|Power Supplies||200 – 240 VAC three phase; 380 – 415 VAC three phase wye (+/- 5) (50Hz or 60Hz)|
|Air requirement||552kPA (80psi)|
|System footprint (Width X Depth X Height)||2240 mm x 2460 mm x 1980 mm|
|Total system weight||~6500 kgs|
1. Panels are handled on width edges. Panels with edge cut outs may require the use of a carrier.
2. Maximum panel size dimensions and weight must include carrier if applicable
3. Smaller panels are possible with the use of panel carriers.
4. With panels of this thickness, imaging results can be affected by PCBA layout.
5. Measured from the bottom of the panel including a maximum warp.
1. Assuming pad width is 50% of pitch.
2. The reported values for minimum feature detection assume that the feature is in a single plane of focus and that there are no X-ray absorbers in the X-ray path or in the immediate area of the feature other than those found in a typical multi-layer printed circuit board.
#2×2 binning camera configuration. Hardware upgrade is required on old system.