RL-C21 is a powerful multi-purpose device for vibration testing, data acquisition, and hardware calibration.
The features of the system include:
- Flexible configuration. Fully determined by the user and tailor-made for your needs.
- Scalability. The system can be easily scaled up to 8 devices in one network, allowing you to get up to 32 input and 8 output channels.
- High level of shaker protection. All calculations and safety checks are run by a DSP directly in the controller.
- MEMS & MIMO capabilities. The system can simultaneously control up to 8 two- and three-axis shakers, as well as vibration shakers with up to 6 degrees of freedom.
- Break protection. Galvanic isolation in the input chains allows effectively protecting input chains from breaks.
- Calibration options. Calibrate transducers, shakers, and microphones — all in one box.
RL-C21 is used with a specialized vibration test software package TestUp & VisAnalyser.
- Input channels: 1÷32
- Input type / Sensor type: IEPE, TEDS, charge, displacement, velocity, force sensors
- Filtration: Analog, digital high-pass and low-pass filters
- Voltage range: ±10 V
- Dynamic range: ≥ 120 dB
- Noise level: < 20 mV
- Channels crosstalk: ≤ -100 dB
- Output channels: 1 ÷ 8 control channels, Up to 8 COLA channels
- DAC resolution: 24 bits
- Relative frequency error: ≤ 5×10⁻⁵
- Filtration: Analog filters, digital high-pass and low-pass filters
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Frequency range: 0.1÷35000 Hz
- Temperature range: +5 ÷ +50 °C
- Dimensions: 390×274×54 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Power supply: 110÷245 V