Accelerated Weather UV aging test chamber simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor UV spectra of sunlight , heat, moisture on materials and coatings. It exposes specimen to varying conditions of weathering- ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat to test the performance and improve the quality
|Chamber dimension (W*D*H)||1300*500*1460mm|
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature range||RT to 70℃|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Water spray cycle||Spray 18mins in every 120mins / spray 12mins in every 60mins|
|Distance from sample to lamp||55±2mm|
|Centre distance between lamps||65~70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Specimen Size||75×290mm (24pcs) / 75x150mm (48pcs), maximum thickness 5mm|
|Testing time||0~999H, adjustable|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection|
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
1, The installation of the UV lamp 8 on both sides of the studio;
2, The number of sample holder clamps: 20
3, The sample rack clamps Dimensions: 404 & times; 105 (mm)
4, Using the back of the scroll type drainage system and drainage U-shaped plot sinks
5, The surface of the sample and the UV lamp distance of 50 mm and a plane parallel to
6, The actual studio by the test sample holder and constitutes inside walls, trapezoidal
7, Tank water level automatic replenishment;
8, The bottom chamber can be fixed with high quality PU wheels;
1, The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
2, The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
1. The use of the blackboard temperature meter control heating, the temperature is more stable.
2. Radiometer probe (optional) using fixed without each loading and unloading.
3. The amount of radiation using high-precision measurement and display of special ultraviolet radiation meter.
4. Light and condensation can be independently controlled alternating cycle control.
5. The time independent control of light and condensation control and alternating cycle time can be set in one thousand hours.
6. Automatic lighting state detection UV light, and visualize what the first few rows
7. Enables manual adjustment and automatic adjustment irradiance irradiance
Test specimen mounting
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.