UL94 Horizontal & Vertical Flammability Tester, used in testing labs to check the plastic materials parts’ flammability for ensuring the safety of electronic devices or appliances. The apparatus is supplied as a complete system incorporating all the features necessary for ease of use safety. It conforms to all five UL 94 horizontal and vertical burner tests and associated ASTM international standards.
- A bench mounted draft free combustion chamber has a large inside volume of 0.9m² and fitted with an interior light and exhaust fan to enable simple evacuation of combustion products.
- Large door and window made from toughened safety glass giving a generous view of the specimen during a test.
- Specimen holders.214
- Fully adjustable horizontal and vertical specimen supports.
- A burner in compliance with ASTM D 5025, with simple angle adjustment (0°, 20°, 45°) and precision gas control system including gas flow meter, pressure regulator and pressure gauge.
- Two access ports enabling easy entry to the chamber for movement of the burner and specimen.
- A burner wing tip.
- Three digital test duration timers for accurate but simplified operation
- Weight: 90 kg
- Power: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimension: 1060 mm x 740 mm x 1360 mm
|UL 94 HB||UL 94 V0||UL 94 V1||UL 94 V2|
|UL 94 5VA||UL 94 5VB||UL 94 VTM-0||UL 94 VTM-0|
|UL 94 VTM-2||UL 94 HF-1||UL 94 HF-2||UL 94 HBF|
|ISO 9772||ISO 9773||GB/T 2408||GB/T 8332|