TRAX is a multifunctional solution for transformer and substation testing. TRAX applications range from power transformers, where it offers several unique and outstanding features, to instrument transformers, circuit breakers and many other substation components.
TRAX includes a total of 10 generators each tuned to the requirements of the specific test in which they are used. Combined with the widest range of inputs in the industry, you will always be able to do your measurement to the highest standard. Standard voltage and current output is 800 A and 2200 V (TRAX 280) but can be boosted further using the auxiliary instruments TDX 120 (voltage to 12 kV) or TCX 200 (current to 2000 A). DC measurements can be made with 100 A true DC, not just rectified AC. To fit any application and budget, the TRAX is available in versions with or without touchscreen as well as in versions for 200 or 800 A AC output.
- Power transformer – standard and advanced
- Strument transformer
- Line impedance
- Winding and contact resistance measurement up to 100 A true DC for best accuracy
- Adaptive algorithm for faster and optimal transformer demagnetization
- True dynamic resistance measurement of on load tap-changers
- Individually temperature corrected tan delta / power factor and capacitance testing at 12 kV / 500 mA
- Built-in circuit breaker analyzer
- Manual mode for advanced trouble shooting or design of your own test
- A full report generator that builds the report as you test is included in TRAX
- TRAX data can also be exported as pdf or to Meggers asset management software PowerDB
- Data output through USB, software upgrades through the internet and remote control via PC