The Tone Generator is a handheld, battery powered instrument designed to perform a variety of tests on unenergized telephone lines or LAN cables. Alligator clips and a standard RJ11 plug allow the tone generator to be connected to stripped wires, terminal panels, wall plates, or modular single line jacks.
- Generates Warbled Tone with selectable test frequencies
- LED indicates continuity when in CONTINUITY mode
- LED indicates positive polarity when in POLARITY mode
- Provides talk current on a dead line
- Check line Polarity
The Line Tracer is a hand held inductive tracer that will help to identify wires without piercing the insulation. It can trace Tone Generator signals through dry wall, wood and many other non metal surfaces.
- Hi gain, Hi impedance amplifier
- Capable of identifying tones up to 12 inches away (under ideal conditions)
- Rugged, moisture resistant, Mylar cone speaker