- HI9565 is a portable thermohygrometer designed to provide peak performance in harsh environments. Measurements of temperature, relative humidity, and dew point are made easy with the rugged, water-resistant housing of the meter and durable casing of the HI706023 probe. HI9565 features a programmable auto-off function after 8 or 60 minutes, temperature readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, and dew point determination.
- ABS body RH probe with built-in microchip
- °C/°F temperature readout
- Dew point measurement range
- The HI9565 is a rugged, portable thermohygrometer designed to provide high accuracy temperature, relative humidity (RH), and dew ponit readings under harsh environmental and industrial conditions. The meter offers a variety of features including a HOLD button, Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS), auto-off, and a variety of display codes to help the user understand the functionality and potential errors of the instrument.
- The HI9565 has selectable temperature, RH, and dew point modes. The measurement mode can easily be switched at the press of the RANGE button. Both temperature and RH are measured with the HI706023 probe which features an internal temperature sensor and a built-in microchip that stores calibration data.
- Features at a Glance
- Durable Humidity Probe – The HI706023 is a thin-film polymer capacitive (TFPC) sensor that accurately measures relative humidity and temperature. Encased in a durable ABS housing, the probe features a perforated cap to allow for rapid and stable measurements. A built-in microchip allows for calibration data to be stored in the sensor as opposed to the meter. If the probe is connected to another hygrometer, the microchip transfers the stored calibration data and eliminates the need to recalibrate the instrument.
- °C/°F Readout – Temperature is displayed in °C or °F. A slide switch on the HI9565 allows the user to change the temperature readout unit.
- HOLD Button – A simple press of the HOLD button allows the user to freeze a measurement on the LCD screen. Even in HOLD mode, the meter channels can still be scrolled through to show the status of the meter when HOLD was pressed.
- Auto-off Feature – The auto-off feature can be programmed to be enabled or disabled. When enabled, the meter automatically turns off after 8 or 60 minutes.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment