DPO70000SX provides ultra-high bandwidth real time signal acquisition and analysis up to 70 GHz analog bandwidth. The patented Asynchronous Time Interleaving (ATI) architecture provides the lowest noise and highest fidelity for real time signal acquisition.
- Superior signal fidelity and excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Stable and precise multi-channel timing for most accurate analysis
- Compact instrument package with flexibility for future expansion and simple reconfiguration
Highest signal integrity.
ATI technology is at the leading edge of signal fidelity, minimizing noise to give the most accurate measurement results on your next generation designs.
- Low-noise ATI architecture
- High performance trigger system to isolate signal flaws
- Tightest timing accuracy
- Channel-to-channel skew/timing
- Multi-unit system timing accuracy and stability
- Low-noise optical measurements with the D
- Precision time base accuracyPO7OE1 optical probe
Flexible. Versatile. Scalable
Innovative UltraSync architecture provides configuration flexibility, allowing you to easily add acquisition channels and maintain channel-to-channel timing accuracy.
- Deploy units individually
- Easily aggregate into a multi-unit system
- Quickly reconfigure system
- Configure up to 16 synchronized optical acquisition channels with the DPO7OE1/DPO7OE2 probe
Measurement and analysis tools that keep you on track.
Application support packages for the DPO70000SX provide automated compliance testing, insightful debugging tools and the extensive signal connection options you need to verify and certify your latest design.
- DPOJET: the most comprehensive, flexible measurement tool available
- SDLA: the most powerful, complete tool for analyzing and compensating for signal affects in serial data links
- Simple, extensive PAM4 analysis – without needing external CR
- Support for full suite of Gen3/Gen4+ standards
- Automated compliance testing for complete, reliable, repeatable results
- Powerful debugging tools to quickly uncover/fix design challenges
Know-how. Right now.
The Tektronix application engineering team goes onsite, providing expert-level support for measurement connectivity, oscilloscope operation and analysis tool insights. From introduction to adoption to integration of highly complex measurement processes in your lab or manufacturing operation, we’re here for you.
- Multiple levels of service, including Gold Care for the most comprehensive protection
- Get installation help, training and problem solving support
- Worldwide Technical Support Center provides real-time access to a central knowledge pool