- The HI145 is a T-shaped digital thermometer with stainless steel penetration probe developed for HACCP programs. It offers an ergonomic design and delivers high accuracy measurements over a wide temperature range.
- CAL Check™
- AISI 316 stainless steel probe
- HACCP compliant
- HI145 thermometers were developed for HACCP programs that require high standards of performance with simplicity of use. The durable T-shaped handle fits comfortably in hand and is ideal for applications where applied force is necessary for insertion, such as with incoming meat inspection and semi-frozen foods. The LCD positioned on top of the meter allows for easy reading in cooking applications.
- Features at-a-glance
- CAL Check™ – When the HI145 is turned on, a calibration test is immediately performed. With this unique feature, the HI145 series performs a self-check of its calibration status and displays it on the LCD, ensuring accuracy, repeatability, and condence in readings.
- HACCP Compliant – The HI145 is in compliance with food regulations, making it an ideal instrument for use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis.
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Probe – The HI145 thermometer is equipped with a 125 mm (5”) long AISI 316 stainless steel probe. The sharp conical tip provides fast response and improved accuracy over the entire range.
- Enhanced Battery Life – The HI145 uses AAA batteries and offers an exceptional 10,000 hours of continuous use.
- Auto Shut-off – The battery life of the thermometer is preserved by this feature which automatically turns the meter off after 8 minutes of non-use.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment