With multiple protocols, the all-in-one Network Master Pro supports various network types.
- Supported Interfaces
- Ethernet: 10M/100M/1000M, 10G/25G/40G/100G, 400G
- OTN/SDH/SONET: 2.5G/10G/40G/100G
- Mobile back/fronthaul: eCPRI/RoE/CPRI/OBSAI
- Fibre Channel: 1GFC to 16GFC
The full range of built-in versatile MT1040A functions make field testing easy.
- Intuitive operation using large 9-inch color touch panel
- SEEK function supporting fast, automated, on-site installation and maintenance test procedures
- Remote-controlled, long-term continuity testing using VNC
- Wireless control over WLAN*1
- Optical fiber end-face condition inspection using dedicated Fiberscope
- Stable Linux OS based test environment＊2
- User measurement module retrofitting
- To assure and improve network quality, operators perform periodic equipment upgrades and maintenance, so they prefer measuring instruments with a variety of interfaces to help assure efficient work in the shortest time.
- 400G Ethernet Supporting 5G Mobile
- The start of commercial 5G services marks the beginning of a new network paradigm. For example, new 5G services feature up to 100 times faster throughput than current LTE, offering more people, including smartphone users, simultaneous access to high-definition video content. Data and video comprise about 80% of today’s network traffic and these traffic levels are expected to increase in future based on 400G Ethernet technology.