The IH system transforms high-density micro-soldering with the heat power it generates.
With the IH system, controlling the temperature of the soldering iron is easy
Temperature setting control of the soldering iron is easier as the temperature is fixed with the various models in the soldering tip line up, unlike with conventional temperature setting systems. Whatever temperature is selected, it can be displayed on the LCD panel with simple button operations.
HAKKO FX-1001 Soldering Iron (standard): 350°C, 400°C, 450°C
HAKKO FX-1002 Soldering Iron (optional): 350°C, 400°C
- FX-100 provides the heat to the tip effectively by ‘Induction heater’
- In addition, it allows more efficient heat supply with power assist of our unique technology.
- No calibration is required.
- Selectable micro soldering iron as usage at your option
|Power consumption||28W (85W)|
|Temperature range||T31-01 Series: 450ºC, T31-02 Series: 400ºC, T31-03 Series: 350ºC|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||IH (Induction heating)|
|Total length||190mm (with No.T31-02D24 or T31-03D24)
193mm (with No.T31-01D24)
|Weight||31g (with No.T31-02D24)|
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)