Soldering gun with manual solder feed
Solder and feed with one hand
- Can be used with your existing HAKKO FX-888(*Discontinued), HAKKO FX-888D, HAKKO FX-889, HAKKO FR-701 or HAKKO FR-702 soldering station.
- Feed a set amount of solder with one hand.
- Perform two actions at the same time with one hand.
Manual feed system is perfect for cellular manufacturing
- Manual system ensures solder can only be fed when working
- Soldering work can be conducted at the pace of the operator
|Power consumption||65W （26V）|
|Temperature range||50 to 480℃|
|Tip to ground resistance||＜2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||＜2mV|
|Heating element||Ceramic heater|
|Guide nozzle||1.0mm dia（Option except 1.0mm dia guide nozzle）|
|Applicable solder diameter||0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6mm dia|
|Dimensions||170(W)×180(H)×23(D)mm （with 3C tip）|
|Weight||207g （with 3C tip）|
- Weight is measured without cord.
- The setting temperature range of FX-888 is from 200 to 480ºC.