- The N2 gas and preheating effect have achieved significant improvement in soldering work!
N2 soldering iron providing 150W high output
- Preheating effect: The hot N2 gas is effective for preheating.
- Preventing oxidation
- Powerful thermal recovery: Can be used in combination with your existing high power soldering station, HAKKO FX-838
- N2 System: Can be used in combination with the HAKKO FX-780/FX-781 and HAKKO FX-791 to create an N2 System.
|Power consumption||150W （27V）|
|Temperature range||200 to 500℃|
|Tip to ground resistance||＜2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||＜2mV|
|Heating element||Ceramic heater|
|Total length||195mm （with 2.4D tip）|
|Weight||41g （with 2.4D tip and nozzle assembly D）|
- Total length and weight are measured without cord.