- Hot tweezers designed exclusively for HAKKO FX-888D, FX-889, FR-701 and FR-702
- FX-8804 enables the easy removal of SMD chips and flat packages of up to 25mm
- The iron holder clip allows accurate positioning of the tip
SMD hot tweezerCan be used with your existing HAKKO FX-888D, HAKKO FX-889, HAKKO FR-701 or HAKKO FR-702 soldering station.Direct heating—less influence upon surrounding components on crowded boards.Easily removes SMD chips and flat packages up to 25mm.The collet allows easy replacement and alignment of the tip.
|Power consumption||65W (26V)|
|Temperature range||200 to 400ºC|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||Ceramic heater|
|Standard tip||Shape-2L (No.A1378)2 pcs/set|
|Total length||186mm (with Chip 2L tip)|
|Weight||93g (with Chip 2L tip)|
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)
* The recommended (process) temperature is from 200ºC to 400ºC while setting temperature range of FX-888D is from 50ºC to 480ºC.