- HAKKO FM-2027 and HAKKO FM-2028 could meet customers’ demands for work in various soldering environments, further improving user-friendliness. They have the following four features:
- The lock-type sleeve assembly can be attached securely to the connector cover.
To remove the sleeve assembly, draw it out while holding down the lock part.
- When you insert the tip into the sleeve assembly, you will hear it click!
If you don’t hear it click, the tip is not inserted securely.
- A green sleeve assembly has been added.
The sleeve assembly variation has now increased to four colors:
yellow, orange, blue, and green.
|Power consumption||70W (24V)|
|Temperature range||200 to 450ºC|
|Tip to ground resistance||<2Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||<2mV|
|Heating element||Composite heater|
|Total length||188mm (with 2.4D tip)|
|Weight||30g (with 2.4D tip)|
* Total length and weight (w/o cord)