- The Single Channel K, J, T-Type Thermocouple Thermometer – HI93551N is a digital, waterproof thermometer. This meter offers high accuracy temperature measurements using a wide variety of interchangeable K-type probes along with a one-point user calibration. All readings are displayed on the easy to read LCD, along with the high and low temperatures, temperature units, and a battery indicator upon startup.
- °C/°F readout
- One-point calibration
- High and low-temperature display
- The HI93551N is a J, K, T-type thermocouple thermometer that can be used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers a wide measurement range and temperature readouts in both degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit. The HI93551N is able to be calibrated to one-point using a 0°C ice bath. This meter is perfectly suited for high accuracy temperature measurements in the laboratory or field.
- Features at-a-glance
- CAL Function – The HI93551N can be calibrated at one point in a 0°C ice bath when the probes are interchanged to achieve the highest possible accuracy.
- Interchangeable Probes – A wide range of K-type thermocouple probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Any of the HI766 series of probes can be interchanged with the HI93551N to measure the temperature of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, semi-solid samples, and more.
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. A simple press of the °C/°F button will switch between the scales.
- High/Low Function – The maximum and minimum temperature values are continuously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI93551N LCD display during a measurement session. The CLR button clears the high and low values on the LCD display.
- HOLD Function – The HOLD button on the face of the meter freezes the display to allow the user time to record readings. Although the display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurement values.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
- Low Battery Indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment