SIGLENT’s SDS1000X-U Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes is available in one bandwidth, 100 MHz. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a maximum record length of 14 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
The SDS1000X-U series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. It comes with an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/sec (sequence mode). The SDS1000X U also employs a 256 level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Record length up to 14 Mpts
- Serial bus triggering and decoder supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Advanced measurements on full memory (14 Mpts)
- Large 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution