- The 4-Wire Pt100 Thermometer with Fixed Probe – HI955502 is housed in a compact, ergonomic casing with a wrist-strap to make it easy for carrying in a laboratory or plant. The HI955502 has a fixed Pt100 probe suited for applications such as measurement in air, liquid, or semisolids.
- Fixed Pt100 Probe
- oC Readout
- The 4-Wire Pt100 Thermometer with Fixed Probe – HI955502 is a rugged and highly accurate meter with a fixed probe that can be used indoors or outdoors. The HI955502 automatically adjusts the resolution of a reading based on the temperature range.
- Features at-a-glance
- Auto-ranging – The HI955502 automatically adjusts the resolution of a reading based on the temperature range. From -199.9 to 199.9oC the resolution is 0.1oC. For readings outside of this range, from -200 to 850oC, the resolution is 1oC.
- Fixed Pt100 Probe – The HI768P Pt100 probe is designed for general purpose measurements, including applications for air, liquid, and semisolid samples.
- Low Battery Indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a “V” warning symbol is displayed to indicate low battery condition.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment