- The 6600 series programmable AC power source configures with PWM direct coupling output technologies to provide highly stable power. With a variety of interfaces to choose from, it is simple to integrate with a PC and create a remote operating system.
- Delivering 5kVA with a height of only 222mm, the thin body and wide 9.8-inch panel display provides excellent data visibility without sacrificing test space
- The series features starting and ending phase angle settings for output waveforms as well as voltage spikes and dips wave simulation to recreate real-world conditions.
- Inrush current up to 4 times of the rated current, allowing the user to activate high inrush current loads (motor, compressor, etc) without additional power source capacity and thus minimize the equipment costs.
- EEC proprietary Over Current Fold (OCF) function automatically adjust voltages, maintaining current for activating the DUT.
- Optional DC output for up to 2.5kW allows businesses to match the ideal output to their needs and environment.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment