GDE6500 Power quality analyzer is used for power quality analysis of power plants, transmission lines, distribution facilities, as well as general electricity, industrial electricity, railway and railways. It can measure voltage and current, harmonic, inter-harmonic, harmonic subgroup, high order harmonic, fluctuation, flicker, power and power factor, active power, reactive power, apparent power and rapid investigate surge current, voltage swell and sag, abnormal frequency, three-phase imbalance, transient over-voltage, short interruption and other abnormal phenomena.
- Designed in strict accordance with the standards of the power industry, certified by state grid power laboratory center.
- Interface isolation design, more safe.
- Simple wiring, wide application. It can be applied to power quality analysis of any lines.
- High resolution 5.6-inch display with clear waveform.
- Equipped with protective wrist strap, labor-saving, safe and easy to operate.
- The transmission speed of USB can reach 4M/s, which is 2~4 times that of ordinary USB.
- Built-in 8G memory card, screen-shot picture can be stored up to 6500pcs.
- The damage rate is less than 1% during the free fall test at a height of 1.5 meters.
- Three-color waveform, easy to distinguish, intuitive.
- Built-in 8 kinds of wiring, applicable in various on-site conditions.
- With ruler function and zoom function, easy to see details.
- Automatic recording of measurement data.
- Automatic comparative analysis of historical data.
- The measurement accuracy reaches “0.1%”, which is the highest in the industry.
- Screenshot function, support any interface screenshot, can be exported through USB connection.
- Support Chinese and English dual language, can freely switch
- The color of vector diagram can be used to judge whether the wiring is correct.
- Powerful report function. Reports in international standards is user-defined.
- Recording function: support 1-10mins Recording.
- Parameter settings can be saved. Support the call of different parameter settings.
- Support recorder mode. It can record all kinds of power parameters.
- With current transformers that supports general BNC interface (optional).
|Size||263*168*65mm||Working condition||0℃~+45℃, <90%RH|
|Weight||2.0kg||Storage condition||-20℃~+50℃, <95%RH (no condensing)|
|Adapter input||110V-240V, 50Hz||Type||TF card|
|Adapter output||15V, 3A||Capacity||8G|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery 5000mAh||Standard|
|Working time||≥5h||Method||IEC 61000-4-30|
|Charging time||Min. 5 hours (ambient temperature 25℃)||Performance||IEC 61000-4-30 class A|
|Power saving function||LCD backlight brightness and standby time are adjustable.||Flicker||IEC 61000-4-15|
|Size||112.8*84.6mm||Power decomposition||IEEE 1459|
|Resolution||640*480||Between voltage input terminals||-60dB (at nominal frequency)|
|Brightness||Max. 350 cd/m²(Typ.), brightness adjustable||Between voltage and current input terminals||-95dB (at nominal frequency)|
|Contrast||500:1 (Typ.)||Common-mode suppression|
|Viewing angle||70/70/50/70 (Typ.)(CR≥10) (Left/Right/Up/Down)||CMRR||>60dB|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Environment reliability|
|Standard||Class 4: GB/T 17626.2-2006 Electrostatic Discharge Immunity Test||Standard||GB/T 2423.1-2008: low temperature|
|Class 3: GB/T 17626.3-2006 Radiated, Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Field Immunity Test||GB/T 2423.2-2008: high temperature|
|Class 3: GB/T 17626.4-2008 Electrical Fast Transient/burst Immunity Test||GB/T 2423.4-2008 High and low temperature alternating humidity heat test|
|Class 3: GB/T 17626.5-2008 Surge Immunity Test||GB/T 2423.5-1995 Shock|
|Class 3: GB/T 17626.8-2006 Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity Test||GB/T 2423.10-2008 Vibration|
|Class 3: GB/T 17626.9-1998 Pulse Magnetic Field Immunity Test||GB/T 2423.22-2002 Temperature change|
|Class 3: GB/T 17626.12-1998 Oscillatory Waves Immunity Test|
|Standard compliance||GB 4793.1-2007/IEC 61010-1:2001: Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use Part 1: General Requirements
Safety class: CATIII 1000V/CATIV 600V
|Banana input terminal||CATIII 1000V/CATIV 600V|