- The VASD40 is a potentiostat developed in collaboration with teachers in highereducation to provide a flexible educational approach for polarization curvemeasurements (current/potential).
- Its 3 x 4 mm bananaplugs allow connection of the 3 electrodes needed for such measurements:
– A “working”electrode (W) where the reaction occurs with the electro-active chemicalspecies in the solution studied
– A reference electrode(R)
– An auxiliary electrode(A), also known as the counter-electrode.
- The potentiostat performs a voltammetricmeasurement, which involves applying a potential and measuring the resultingcurrent. For a given potential, the current will be proportional to theconcentration of the chemical species analysed.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment