Portable Wireless Distributed Noise Test Equipment PLACID WNMT01
Our PL-WNMT01 is fully Class 1 certified. The highest accuracy for regular noise monitoring available.
This is a LORA based wireless noise monitoring station, registering and log acoustical data.
No wiring is needed, efficient configuration, fast acoustic calibration. Built-in rechargeable long-lasting battery.
One button to generate report
The test software can collect the test result of all nodes at site and generate a report.
Some of the main advantages of LORA wireless communication:
• Flexible networking
• Cost effective
• Low power consumption
• Secure data transmission
Long distance transmission
In an open environment our LORA based acoustic Class 1 logger can transmit over a distance up to 10 kilometers.
Local Acoustic Data Storage
The software supports a one button reporting. It can generate a report from all used nodes.
- Microphone: ½ inch Class I Free field microphone
- Dynamic Range: 30～130dB
- Frequency range (Hz): 20Hz ～20kHz
- Nominal Sensitivity: 33.5mV/Pa
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 Khz
- Sampling accuracy: 24 bits
- Noise Flood: 27 dB ( A-Weighting)
- Power supply mode: Lithium battery power supply or external adapter power supply
- Battery Life: Continuous acquisition and storage, battery life 8 hours
- Native storage: Built in 16 G SD Card