- The BL981411 is a compact, pH process controller designed for applications where space or cost is important. The device contains a high impedance pH input and may be used with any pH electrode with a standard BNC connector. It’s adjustable dosing relay may be configured to dose above or below a user programmable pH setpoint. Users may choose from automatic or manual dosing modes allowing for easy maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Large Clear LCD
A large LCD clearly displays the parameter you are monitoring.
- Fire Retardant Casing
Special materials provide additional protection in the event of an emergency.
- BNC Connection
The controller’s high impedance pH input may be used with any pH electrode with a standard BNC connector.
- Adjustable Dosing Relay
- The BL981411 features a dosing relay which may be configured to dose above or below a user programmable pH setpoint.
- Selectable Overdose Protection
- The mini controller may be programmed to deactivate a valve, pump, or connected device if its activation continues over a selected time; adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes.
- Selectable Control Override
- With the flick of a switch, normal “Auto” operation may be overridden turning your connected device “Off” from operation or always “On.”
- Fuse Protected Dosing Contacts
- The mini controller is protected for up to a 2A load from a connected pump or device.
- Easy Peripheral Connection
- Quick-connect terminal blocks provide for easy connection to power, communication, dosing control, or sensors.
- Matching Pin Connection
- An included matching pin option helps protect the sensor from ground loop effects that may lead to erratic readings or system damage.
- Front View
- Installation cut-out dimensions are provided as well as outside panel dimensions.
- Side View
- Adjustable location brackets allow the controller to slide easily and securely into place..
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment