Both the main and remote units are full-fledged to maximize the efficiency of each technician:
- FasTesT™ results with diagnostics are displayed on both units at the end of each test.
- Both technicians can certify the fiber connectors with an fiber inspection probe via the large touchscreens available on the both units.
With the MAX-940/945 Fiber Certifier, the remote technician is no longer blind and more efficient.
- 7-inch high resolution touchscreen–the widest screen on the market
- Built-in Encircled-Flux compliancy as per ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Leading FasTesT™ performances: certifies two fibers at two wavelengths under three seconds
- 100% automated fiber inspection: one-step process with pass/fail analysis at both ends of the fiber
- Onboard assistant and diagnosis to eliminate reference errors and negative loss
- Certifies against multiple industry standards at once