1. Transmitter function: It has three signal application modes of induction method, direct method and clamp method, suitable for different occasions.
2. Receiver function: Used to measure the location, direction, burial depth and current in underground pipes and cables.
3. The left and right positioning arrows indicate the location of the target pipeline, and the locationg is fast and accurate; the front and rear arrows and the dB value indicate the location and size of the damage point of the anticorrosive layer.
4. With backlight function, suitable for emergency rescue at night.
5. GPS geographic positioning function, automatic pipeline mapping.
6. Professional data analysis software, automatic generation of test report.
7. The unique functions of the 7018E receiver: It is used to locate faults (pipeline failure refers to the damage of the outer anti-corrosion layer, cable failure refers to the damage of the outer protective layer), and to detect the insulation damage of underground pipelines.
8. Current measurement: measure the current applied by the transmitter to the pipeline under test.
9. Multimeter function: it can measure output voltage, line voltage, line current, impedance and power. Test the continuity and insulation quality of the cable before and after the cable fault search.
10. External induction clamp: suitable for the place where the signal cannot be directly connected when detecting the cable.