Multi-Function Process Calibrator CA500
The CA500 and CA550 are high-performance, multi-function calibrators designed for use in multiple applications. Featuring useful functions for field work, these multi-function calibrators help you calibrate field instruments with improved source and measurement accuracy.
Two models are available, offering two different levels of accuracy:
- The CA500 achieves an accuracy of 0.015% (DC current), 0.020% (resistance), and 0.3˚C (RTD).
- The CA550 achieves an accuracy of 0.010% (DC current), 0.015% (resistance), and 0.1˚C (RTD).
- Sources and measures DC voltage, DC current, RTD, TC, resistance, frequency and pulse signals
- Corresponds to 17 types of TC standard (JIS/IEC/DIN/ASTM/GOST R)
- Corresponds to 14 types of RTD standard (JIS/IEC/GOST R)
Multiple source patterns
Linear sweep function
Continuously Source from 0% to 100%
Step sweep function
Change output in a staircase (step) pattern by specifying the number of steps. (The number of steps can be set from 2 to 20)
Program sweep function
Users can set the desired output value (%) and number of steps. (10 steps for CA500, 20 steps for CA550)