- When there’s more to infrared than meets the eye.
- Introducing the first ever fully-radiometric, mounted Fluke infrared cameras – the RSE series. Equipped with advanced features and software plug-ins to MATLAB® and LabVIEW®, these tools are ideal for continuously streaming and analyzing infrared data.
- Designed for your research, science and engineering needs, enhance your testing and quality assurance procedures by mounting the RSE600 to your workstation. Continuously stream up to 60 frames of data per second directly to your computer to monitor minute temperature differences, and analyze videos frame-by-frame remotely from SmartView® desktop software. Enhance your viewing experience with optional add-on lenses to target different applications (analyzing from a distance, or getting the close-up details).
- Don’t just see the heat. Stream, measure and analyze it too.
- With plug-ins to MATLAB® and LabVIEW®, the RSE Infrared Cameras are ideal for testing and development. Looking for a more robust software to monitor and archive process manufacturing data 24/7? We recommend the ThermoView® series by Fluke Process Instruments
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment