- Slim type digital indicator with low price.
- Large LCD and simple key operation.
- After the initial origin setting, the ID-U no longer needs absolute positioning over the entire battery life; the origin is remembered even after power-off.
- Ideal for installation into measuring devices because of it’s compact design and long battery life.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-U always displays the spindle “Absolute Position” from the origin at power-on. Also unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors.
- Flat back type only no option for backs.
- SPC data output.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005″/0.01mm
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Measuring force: Refer to the list of specifications
Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
Battery life: Approx. 20,000 hours under normal use
Dust/Water protection level: IP42
Origin-set, Zeroset, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, Data output, inch/mm conversion(on inch/metric models only)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error.
|Order No||Model||Range||Resolution||Accuracy||Measuring Force||Stem Diameter||Remarks|
|575-121||–||ID-U1025||0-25.4mm||0.01mm||0.02mm||1.8N or less||Ø8mm||M2.5×0.45 Thread ISO/JIS type|