- These piezoelectric accelerometers are particularly suited for small and light test objects. Of particular advantage may also be their high resonant frequencies. Due to the piezoelectric principle with its wide dynamic range both high acceleration and lowest vibration can be measured with the same sensor. The accelerometers are mounted adhesively or by an M3 base thread. The KS98B10/100 can be mounted by a plastic clip in three different directions.
Models KS96B10/199, KS97B10/100 and KS98B10/100 are particularly suited for modal and structural analysis.
Model KS94L with Low Power IEPE output was developed for applications demanding low power consumption, such as sensor telemetry.
Useful technical information about piezoelectric accelerometers can be found on our Theory pages.
For a selection chart to find the best sensor to your application click here.
- • For light test objects
• With IEPE voltage output
• With sensitivities 10 mV/g and 100 mV/g
• Good resolution, also at low frequencies
• High resonant frequencies
• KS94C10/100 and KS95C10/100 with internal resonant
frequency compensation – linear up to 35/28 kHz (3 dB)
• KS94L for power-saving applications, e.g. telemetry
• Replaceable cables with subminiature M3 connector
• M3 mounting thread in base