PLACID’s smart integrating sound level meter / data logger, 3rd generation, MEMS microphone, Class 1 with build in 128 MB recording, accessible with fast USB download.
Running on an internal battery it can record sound levels for 1 weeks, if connected to an external USB charger or small A4 sized solar panel it can record for months.
As all PLACID microphones, the PNSRT-Mk3 comes with an individually calibration certificate.
Type I precision
• A, C and Z weighting curves.
• Integrating Sound-Level Meter, records L-max, Lmin and Leq levels.
• Log interval adjustable from 125 ms (8 points per second) up to hours.
• Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instrument provided with every instrument purchased.
• Digital very sensitive MEMS microphone (30 dBA typical noise floor)
• Completely sealed weatherproof enclosure designed for outdoors applications. Now includes an ePTFE membrane that seals the microphone against dust and water.
• All-digital design.
• Ultra-stable sensitivity (field recalibration is easily done, but seldom required)
• Very low sensitivity variation due to temperature changes
• Very low sensitivity to vibrations
• Software function calculates global Leq and/or dose, according to ISO and OSHA methods.
• Adjustable response time.
• Preprogrammed recording start date/time.
• Integrated oscilloscope function that can show the acoustic signal in real time
Integrated spectral analyzer function that can show the spectrum (or 3rd-octave bands) in real time.
• Can be used as a high-quality USB digital microphone
• Allows the observation of recorded levels while the recording is ongoing.
• Works standalone, or USB connected.
• Long life internal rechargeable battery that recharges from USB and most USB chargers.
• Can be field-calibrated.
• Observes and records 100% of the acoustic signal (no missed samples).
• Editable individual custom ID for easier instrument management.
• All settings are stored in non-volatile memory. So the instrument will regain full functionality from hard-reset or battery loss