User definable limits for pass/fail indication
Users are able to set upper and lower limits with audible and visual pass/fail warnings. Limits can be set for individual readings or for each batch.
A range of calibration options for accuracy and efficiency
The MTG gauges have a range of calibration options including the 1-Point calibration method. Users can also select one of 39 pre-set materials stored within the gauge or store up to three calibrations into the memory.
Measures uncoated & coated surfaces
Flexible & easy to use, the Elcometer MTG range doesn’t just measure uncoated surfaces but can also measure coated surfaces. Using Echo Echo ThruPaint™ Mode (EE), coatings up to 2mm (80mils) are ignored.
- Auto recognition, ensures correct probe is identified when transducer is changed
- Scan Mode at 16Hz, ideal for measuring a large surface area
- User selectable reading resolution; 0.1mm (0.01”) or 0.01mm (0.001”)
- Pulse Echo (PE), Echo Echo ThruPaint™ & Velocity (VM) measurement modes
- Hi & Lo limit indicators provides indication of problem areas
- Some MTG gauges are supplied as a gauge only. Transducers must be ordered separately
- Integrated zero disc, ensures maximum accuracy
- Stores up to 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 sequential batches
- Selectable reading rate of 4, 8, 16Hz (4, 8, 16 readings per second)