Sol Vision System implements new technologies to provide speed and accuracy on a reliable and affordable measuring machine. Sol bridges the gap between manual and automated measurement systems.
A programmable 19.5x zoom (6.5x optical and 3x digital), non-linear optics and stage compensation, advanced lighting, and part program compatability make Sol the most advanced machine in its class.
Micro-Vu’s InSpec Metrology Software drives Sol in addition to manual, vision, and multisensor systems. InSpec’s point-and-click measuring and proprietary edge detection simplify demanding measurement applications.
– High-resolution camera-based system to get fast, accurate measurements on a variety of parts
– Vivid pictures through a programmable optical (6.5X) and digital (3X) zoom lens
– Uses proprietary edge detection to capture data
– Lighting – Surface, Profile and Axial
– Multi-Ring, Multi-Sector Ringlights
– Advanced programmable lighting control
– Non-linear stage and optics calibration compensates for systematic variation
– Maintain machine measurement accuracy
– Minimizes factors that cause inaccurate measurements