- Active magnetic loop antenna MDF 930X
• Includes high performance 35dB preamplifier with battery
• Frequency range: 9 kHz – 30 MHz (1MHz – 25MHz with max +/- 0.5dB deviation)
• Exterm high gain for measurement of weakest signals
• Perfect for magnetic field tracking
• Handy and compact
• Can be connected to any Spectrum Analyzer or any Oscilloscope
• Connector: SMA connector (N via optional adapter)
• Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
• Tripod connection: 1/4 ”
• Weight: 360gr
• Dimensions: 180x180x85mm
• Supplied with high quality, waterproof outdoor case with foam inserts, pistol grip with mini tripod function and USB power adapter to charge the preamplifier
- Active Loop Antenna Aaronia MDF 930X
- The Aaronia MDF 930X is an active, broadband magnetic field tracking antenna, suitable for signal tracking.
- In contrast to the passive version, the MDF 930X comes with directly attached 35dB preamplifier. The thus reached extremely high antenna gain allows the measurement of ultra-weak signals.
- The MDF antenna provides a very high accuracy over a wide frequency range.
- The preamplifier of the antenna can be operated by an internal battery or by the included USB AC adapter. The battery time is approx. 3-4 hours. The USB connection allows to read out the calibration data of the preamplifier, which are stored in the internal EEPROM and therefore can not be lost.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Frequency range||9kHz – 30MHz|
|RF connection||SMA (N optional via Adapter)|
|Included with delivery||MDF 930X Antenna with 35dB preamplifier, waterproof outdoor case with foam inserts, pistol grip with mini tripod function and USB power adapter|