The DLRO100 series of 100 A portable micro-ohmmeters enable low resistance measurements across multiple applications, including in areas without access to mains power. The integral Li-ion battery supplies a constant 100 A current for up to 200 automatic or manual tests, enhancing productivity in remote locations.
With a focus on user safety, the advanced design features of the DLRO100 series also ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a CAT IV 600 V safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. A DualGround feature is available on the DLRO100XB and DLRO100HB models, which gives you additional safety by grounding both sides of the breaker under test. What’s more, the tough design, intuitive interface, and IP54 (lid open) rating ensure reliability and ease-of-use even in the most arduous of conditions.
- CAT IV 600 V for safe operation
- Light, 100 A, battery powered unit for portability
- High noise immunity for stable readings
- Smooth DC output for circuit breaker testing
- IP54 for protection against dust and moisture whilst testing
- Save, download, and delete results (DLRO100XB and DLRO100HB variants)
- Remote operation, Bluetooth®, and asset and result tagging (DLRO100HB variants)