- • Only a single broadband antenna for the complete frequency range from 680MHz up to 25GHz
• Optimal for usage with spectrum analysers for EMC measurement
• Incl. high-tech radom with modern, appealing design
• Freely alignable polarisation
• Excellent forward/backward ratio
• Excellent symmetry of radiation patterns
• Integrated 1/4″ tripod socket
• Suitable for mobile use
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Robust design
• Splash water proof
• Small weight and dimensions
• Made in Germany
- The LogPer-antennas of the HyperLOG® 6000 series are based on an ultra-thin, GOLD-COATED high tech TEFLON base.Based on this high quality technology, the antenna-frequency-range could again be vastly extended compared to the 7000 series.
Now the maximum bandwidth available reaches from 680MHz up to as far as 25GHz. Its small physical antenna-size and low weight make this antenna predestined for mobile use.
The 25GHz frequency range now also allows the detection of unusable signal sources like military radar, various satellite services, very high frequency bugs, etc.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Dimensions||340x200x25 mm (L/W/D)|
|Frequency range||680MHz – 25GHz|
|RF connection||SMA socket or N socket using an adapter|
|Included with delivery||HyperLOG 60250 Antenna, typical calibration data on CD, aluminum design carrycase, detachable handle with “miniature tripod” mode, Aaronia SMA toolset with over-torque protection|
|Max. transmission power||50W CW (800MHz)|
|Nominal impedance||50 Ohms|