The HDA125 transforms your Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscope into the highest-performance, most flexible mixed-signal solution for high-speed digital debug and evaluation. With 12.5 GS/s digital sampling rate on 18 input channels, and the revolutionary QuickLink probing solution allowing seamless transitions from digital to high-bandwidth analog acquisitions, validation of challenging interfaces such as DDR4 has never been simpler or more comprehensive.
- 12.5 GS/s sampling rate for 80ps timing accuracy
- 3 GHz leadset for capturing digital signals up to 6 Gb/s
- Add high-speed mixed-signal capability to your Teledyne LeCroy high-bandwidth oscilloscope
- SYNC connection to LabMaster oscilloscopes: Create the highest-bandwidth mixed-signal solution available – up to 65 GHz analog bandwidth!
- USB 3.1 for fast data transfer
- Unique QuickLink probing system
- Differential solder-in tips with 9-inch lead simplify access to difficult test points
- Ultra low loading for superior performance
- 6 GHz bandwidth tips are compatible with both HDA digital leadset and Teledyne LeCroy WaveLink differential analog probes for unmatched acquisition flexibility