- Up to 30 GHz bandwidth and 80 GS/s sample rate
- The most advanced oscilloscope user interface
- The industry’s only true hardware 14.1 Gb/s serial trigger
- Low Jitter Measurement Floor and exceptional timebase stability
- Comprehensive set of serial data analysis, debug, validation and compliance tools
- Integrated 50 Ω and 1 MΩ inputs for true connection and probing flexibility
- Integrated standard and custom measurements and math functions for unrivaled analysis capability
- Multi-lane serial data eye, jitter and crosstalk analysis
- Real-time de-embedding, emulation, and equalization
With up to 30 GHz bandwidth, 80 GS/s sample rate, extremely stable timebase and a 14.1 Gb/s serial trigger the WaveMaster 8 Zi-B has the hardware performance to capture today’s high-speed signals.
The WaveMaster 8Zi-B is a sophisticated instrument, designed for solving complex problems. But the MAUI user interface, along with the WaveMaster 8Zi-B’s 15.3” high-resolution touchscreen, makes advanced analysis easy to set up and use. A flat menu structure puts the most common tools in the easiest reach. Sophisticated multi-grid displays are easy to configure. Vertical, horizontal and acquisition setting changes are made without obscuring waveform display.
Made to Solve
MAUI provides the most tightly-integrated toolset of any oscilloscope user interface. Track measured parameters across acquisitions, trend their variations on longer timescales, or visualize and measure their distributions using histograms. Chain multiple measurements and math functions together to easily create custom analysis features for your applications. Integrate third-party programming environments, such as MATLAB, directly into the scope’s processing stream for even more customization.
Debug and Validation Made Easy
Connecting a problem with its root cause often requires looking at the signal in multiple domains. The WaveMaster 8Zi-B allows you to combine multiple analysis types into a single, correlated display: analog signals, protocol decodes, eye diagrams, measurement parameters, and other relevant information are presented side-by-side, in real-time.
Configurations Optimized for Serial Data Analysis
The SDA 8 Zi-B models have been specifically configured to handle today’s most challenging serial data applications. As well as doubling the standard memory depth, the SDA 8 Zi-B comes as standard with a 6.5 Gb/s true hardware serial pattern trigger, and the SDAIII core toolset, which provides tightly-integrated and comprehensive eye diagram and jitter analysis for NRZ signals.
The Teledyne LeCroy SDAIII-CompleteLinQ Serial Data Analysis products contain multilane eye and jitter analysis, LaneScape™ comparison modes, vertical noise measurements, and crosstalk analysis tools. These capabilities provide the deepest insight into the behavior of multi- or single-lane serial data systems.
Decode From Bit-level to Protocol Layer
Decoders are available for over 20 low-speed and high-speed serial data buses. These fully-integrated analysis tools annotate the acquired analog waveform with the corresponding decoded data, as well as providing a comprehensive, exportable decode table.
For many standards, ProtoSync allows a view from even higher up the protocol stack, linking the physical-layer waveforms to full transaction- and protocol-layer analysis.
Automated Compliance Testing
Teledyne LeCroy’s QualiPHY software makes it easy to perform automated compliance tests and produce comprehensive test reports on a wide array of serial standards including:
- PCI Express (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- USB1, USB2, USB 3.0, USB 3.1
- DDR2, LPDDR2, DDR3, LPDDR3, DDR4, LPDDR4
- SAS2, SAS3, SATA
- MIPI D-PHY, MIPI M-PHY
- 10/100/100 BASE-T, 10GBASE-T, 10GBASE-KR, SFI
- HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2
- MOST50, MOST150, BroadR-Reach