Advanced Hot Air Rework Station with a 1300 W heating power. Designed for professional soldering electronic components using lead-free solders. This Quick soldering station has a new design LCD display and easy to use buttons to digitally set the parameters.
- Three programmable channels CH1, CH2 and CH3 (for air volume and temperature parameters).
- Plug-in design of ceramic heating element, easy maintenance.
- ESD design.
- Network communication.
- Brushless vortex fan, wide range of airflow adjustable, suitable for many applications.
- Stable air flow
- New design, improved operating.
- ESD safe design.
|Operating voltage||110V/ 220V AC||110V/ 220V AC||110V/ 220V AC|
|Temperature range||100- 500 ℃||100- 500 ℃||100- 500 ℃|
|Temperature stability||± 2 ℃ (Stationary air, no load)||± 2 ℃ (Stationary air, no load)||± 2 ℃ (no load in the static air)|
|Air volume||6-70 L/Min||6-70 L/Min||6-70 L/Min|
|Overall dimensions||215* 230 * 155 (mm)||215* 230 * 155 (mm)||215* 230 * 155 (mm)|
|Weight||About 5kg||About 5kg||About 5kg|
|Split type hot air pen||√||√||√|
|Program fast switch||√||√||√|
|ESD grounding monitoring||√||√||√|
|Temperature automatic correction||–||–||√|
|Programmable temperature zone||–||–||√|
|Multi-section zone heating||–||√||–|
|Applications||• Suitable for reworking various components, such as SOIC, CHIP, QFP, SOP, PLCC, SOJ, BGA and QFN
• Application: Heat shrinkage, drying, paint removal, defrostation, preheating, sterilizing, adhesive soldering etc.
• Air volume adjustable, suitable for small and large air volume heating occasions.
• Suitable for lead-free hot air reworking occasion.