Lab Magnetic Printer (Lab Printing Table) is magnetic printing machine with printing area of 500×350mm, which is for technology experiment in various natural and synthetic fabric in lab.
A thin roller driven by a magnetic block rolling on the silk-screen, printing pressure is displayed digitally and adjustable.
Switzerland Habasit printing belt, Japan Panasonic Frequency conversion, Germany linear slide bearing, China Taiwan Chen-bang Gear-motor, PLC controlled.
- Printing area: 500 x 350mm
- Screen frame size: 650 x 480mm
- Magnetic stick: Dia. 8, 12, 16, 20, 25mm, 350mm in length.(Each machine equipped with 1 Dia. 20mm magnetic stick only)
- Drive mode: Motor – gear box – toothed belt – magnetic block
- Operation mode: Running towards the left / right then automatic stop; to and fro.
- Speed control: Frequency conversion adjusts speed, digital display, 0 ~ 7 MPM
- Magnetic Control: Adjustable magnetic force, 10 steps, digital display
- Weight: 100 kg
- Power: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimension: 900 mm x 640 mm x 380 mm