- Capable of measuring impedance in the frequency range from 10 mHz to 20 kHz.
- Parallel operation by same model of PLZ-4W series enhances current capacity and power capacity.
- Power capacity:
1000 W, 200 A, load input terminal: 1.5 V to 150 V (KFM2150 system 1000-01)
660 W, 132 A, load input terminal: 0 V to 150 V (KFM2150 system 660-01A)
- Measuring AC current can be set from 0.1% to 10% (0.1% unit) of DC load current.
- Capable of IR measurement with the current interrupt method.
- Capable of varying DC load current while keeping measuring AC current setting (%).
- Equipped with low voltage protection
- External interface equipped as standard (RS232C, GPIB, USB)
FCTester (Application software)
- Fuel cell-friendly start-up and shut-down sequences are equipped.
- Test modes such as I-V characteristics, constant current characteristics, current interrupt method, and Cole-Cole plot by the AC impedance method are equipped.
- Capable of performing cycle test for fuel cell with a combination of sequence functions.
- 2D/3D real-time graph function is equipped.
- Capable of outputting the test data by CSV file (text format).
- Capable of observing the voltage and the current waveform of when performing the current interrupt method.
- A panel control function that is operable by PC equivalent to KFM2150’s panel operation is equipped.
- Capable of performing the impedance measurement of each cell with a combination with the FC Scanner (KFM2151).
- FC Tester consists of 3 programs, Configuration Tool, Condition Editor and Executive.