Whether deploying emerging high-speed bus technology, identifying the spectral content of wideband RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signal under test. Keysight invests in leading-edge technology to bring you the highest real-time oscilloscope measurement accuracy. Keysight uses a proprietary indium phosphide (InP) integrated circuit process to design the key technology blocks to deliver high-bandwidth performance, ultra-low noise, low jitter, and high-voltage signal input. The InP process lets you see your true signal and make the most accurate measurements.
- Achieve next-generation technology breakthroughs with up to 33 GHz of real-time bandwidth.
- Enable higher modulation standards with a superior ENOB (effective number of bits) performance.
- Use 16 digital channels and four analog channels with our mixed-signal oscilloscope models.
- Achieve maximize eye height measurements with low noise contribution from the oscilloscope.
- See the true jitter performance of your design with only 100 fs of oscilloscope intrinsic jitter.
- Take advantage of 160-bit hardware serial trigger with up to 12.5 Gb/s data rate.
- Gain better access to your signal under test with a full 30 GHz probing system and flexible options.