Whether you have to debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrity. Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with this in mind. The S-Series provides superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high effective number of bits (ENOB) — giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
- Test with up to 16 bits of vertical resolution with our advanced system architecture
- Achieve 500 MHz to 8 GHz of bandwidth and up to 12 bits of resolution
- See the truest representation of your signal with the industry’s best signal integrity
- Access up to 16 digital channels in addition to 4 analog channels with mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) models
- Get accurate and repeatable measurements along with a flat frequency response with the built-in correction filters
- Meet your measurement challenges with the industry’s most advanced platform: 240 GB removable solid state drive, powerful motherboard, fast data offload, and capacitive touch screen
Why does oscilloscope signal integrity matter?
- Signal integrity impacts all oscilloscope measurements. The S-Series gives you a better representation of your signals under test with superior signal integrity. This enables you to gain more accurate insight to debug or characterize your designs.
- Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes are built on hardware that gives you the lowest noise floor, highest ENOB, highest bandwidth, and lowest jitter — all so you can see your true signals. In addition to this superior hardware, Infiniium oscilloscopes have a wide range of protocol, analysis, and compliance software for standards such as PCIe, USB, DDR, and more. This gives you an entire high-performance measurement platform for your test needs.