Preen’s ADG+ series is an upgraded high power DC power supply, featuring low ripple, high accuracy and fast response. It can simulate various characteristic of solar array with the optional I-V curve function. The Output power is up to 300kW per unit with the patented modularized design and easy mater-slave parallel operation, With the output voltage up to 2000V, making it the ideal choice for applications like EV motor, DC/DC converters, ESS and inverters.
- Wide range of output voltage up to 2000V.
- Simple master-slave operation, output power can up to 500kW via parallel connection.
- Low ripple ≤0.05% and high accuracy ≤ 0.1%.
- Fast response ≤ 6-10 ms
- Optional I-V curve function for Solar Array Simulation (built-in EN50530 mathematical formula).
- Large 7” touch screen and rotary knob for easy operation and measurement display.
- Time setting resolution 0.01S for fast response programming testings.
- Capable of simulating all kinds of load testing conditions: step or consecutive voltage variation can be set via STEP and Gradual function.
- Remote Sensing Compensation.
- Equipped with emergency stop button, which meets the requirement for laboratory related testing field.