PSH Standard Features
- Simple, rugged, virtually maintenance free
- High degree of accuracy
- Capacities up to 500 lbf (push and pull)
- No batteries needed
- Intrinsically safe in hazardous environments
- Rugged design for heavy usage
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Tare ring
- Real time and peak mode
- Full set of accessories and carrying case included
- Mechanical force gauges are not recommended for destructive testing or shock load applications
- The PSH Mechanical Force Gauge is designed a high capacity force gauge with several ranges from 200 lbf up to 500 lbf (300 kgf). The heavy duty metal housing and heavy duty springs will withstand the harsh rugged environment of a manufacturing plant. The highly accurate, matched springs will ensure reliable results and retain their accuracy over long periods. The tare ring allows you to zero the gauge and compensate for measuring attachments and changes in measuring position. The real time/peak hold selector switch enables users to observe transients or capture peaks. This high capacity mechanical force gauge is available in pounds, kilograms and Newtons models. No batteries are needed and the unit is intrinsically safe in hazardous environments.
What’s Included with the Gauge?
- Sold in kit form complete with force gauge, hard plastic carrying case, handles, measuring attachments including: flat head, conical, chisel, notched, and small hook, and extension shaft. Four installation bolts are also included for mounting the gauge to a test stand or other permanent location.
- Other attachments for a variety of special applications are available. Click here to see our complete catalog of attachments.
- All gauges include a free certificate of calibration traceable to NIST. ISO-17025 certificates are available for an additional charge.
Note: Mechanical force gauges are not recommended for destructive testing or shock load applications.
- For capacities under 220 lbf use FB or PS series mechanical force gauges.
|Model||Capacity (Resolution)||Model||Capacity (Resolution)||Model||Capacity (Resolution)|
|PSH-200||200 lbf (1 lbf)||PSH-100 kg||100 kgf (0.5 kgf)||PSH-1000 N||1000 N (5 N)|
|PSH-300||300 lbf (2 lbf)||PSH-200 kg||200 kgf (1 kgf)||PSH-2000 N||2000 N (10 N)|
|PSH-400||400 lbf (2 lbf)||PSH-300 kg||300 kgf (2 kgf)||PSH-3000 N||3000 N (20 N)|