With strong driven motors and updated control system, this machine is optimised for the stripping of semi-steel coaxial cables, triaxial and other multi-layered cable stripping in up to 9 layers. The blade head of Coaxial Cable Stripping Machine is fitted with three blades and centering units. Thanks to the special cutting head designing, outer diameter from 3mm to 15mm can be processed perfectly in sequence. The top-quality, durable blades and components enable high processing speeds, which reduces throughput times accordingly. The portable machines are easy to operate and have extremely short cycle times. Stripping with rotating blades and centering offers major advantages as below:
1. Coaxial Cable Stripping Machine adopt rotating stripping method, Japanese NSK ball bearing and wire rod drive, which control the operation accuracy within 0.08mm.
2. Rotating blades adopt Swiss Imported tungsten steel, through 15 steps high precision grinding technology to make sure the blades surface roughness within 0.0005mm which guaranteed the cutting accuracy.
3. Rotation of KS-W66 Series stripper is highly intuitive and entails no lead time. With just three analogous controls, you can set diameter, stripping length and pull-off length. The display shows the cut diameter in 0.01 mm increments. Description Specification Application 14:52 26/02/2023 Heavy-duty Rotary Cable Stripper https://www.kingsing.com/product/196.html 3/5 You May Like:
4. It is easy to trigger a processing cycle: the stripping process starts automatically the moment the tip of the conductor touches the trigger sensor. If automatic triggering is not desired or possible (e.g. due to flexible conductors), the foot-operated switch is used.
5. The centering unit positions the cable with precision.
6. Support full stripping, half stripping, middle stripping and twisting.
7. The rotating blades cut the entire circumference of the insulation with precision. The cutting surface is smooth and free of lines or ridges.
8. Minimum conductor damage: the blades cut through the insulation and down to a thin ring around the conductor. That means the remaining area to be pulled off is small and the pull-off force is lower.
KS-W661 Φ1 ~ 15mm 85mm
KS-W662 Φ3 ~ 25mm 150mm
KS-W663 Φ3 ~ 25mm 200mm
KS-W664 Φ5 ~ 35mm 150mm
KS-W667 Φ5 ~ 35mm 200mm
KS-W666 Φ5 ~ 35mm 300mm
KS-W668 Φ8 ~ 45mm 200mm