SIGLENT SHA850A, a handheld portable spectrum analyzer and cable-and-antenna analyzer, is a powerful and flexible tool for those field and outdoor RF applications.
With a frequency range up to 7.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation. A spectrum analyzer, including built-in amplifier and independent signal source, fast scanning speed, high sensitivity, can achieve broadcast monitoring, channel power scanning, wireless interference location, power monitoring, electromagnetic compatibility, and other functions. A cable and antenna tester including built-in DC voltage bias, with a 1-path-2-port vector network analysis function, can measure TDR, VSWR, port matching debugging, insertion loss measurement, tower amplifier debugging, cable fault location, Smith chart, etc.
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 3.6 GHz/7.5 GHz
- Cable and Antenna Test Frequency Range from 100 kHz up to 7.5 GHz, Distance To Fault and Time Domain Analysis
- Vector Network Analyzer (Opt.*) Frequency Range from 100 kHz up to 7.5 GHz, Bias out up to 32VDC (Opt.*)
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -104 dBc/Hz@1 GHz,10 kHz offset SSB Phase Noise (Typ.)
- Full bandwidth source (Opt.*) and standard preamplifier
- Analog and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.*)
- Advanced Measurement Kit with Waterfall chart (Opt.*)
- GPS Receiver and GPS Logging (Opt.*)
- Typical working time 4 hours, 3.2 kg net weight, 8.4 lnch Multi-Touch Screen