GDQC-300C SF6 Gas Recycling Solidification & Purification system is used to separate the air, CF4 and low fluoride decomposition from SF6 gas. The separation system is based on the principle of high voltage oil free direct liquefaction, carry out initial liquefied filtration of all regenerated and processed SF6 gas, and then carry out further liquefaction of the gas/liquid mixture in the separator by cryogenic cooling system. Nitrogen and other gas is slowly discharged after separation, while the SF6 gas is liquefied and retained again. SF6 gas can be recovered and recycled, the recovery rate is more than 99%. The recycling truck is equipped with multiple high efficiency polymer filters, activated carbon filters, acidic material filters and particulate filters, and the gas is filtered to 0.1 microns to remove dirt and particulate matter. Specially designed and fully functional gas special treatment station can be used in the production workshop of the combined electric appliance manufacturing plant. It can purify, freeze and solidify the unqualified SF6 gas to meet the national new gas standard, and then recharge the standard SF6 gas to the insulation container.
- Adopts Imported oil free compressor for recycling, recharging, purifying, liquefying and storing of SF6 gas.
- Dry processing system, can filter out the moisture and decomposition products in SF6 gas.
- Special filtering technique can be used to adsorb low fluoride in SF6 gas.
- SF6 gas freezing liquefaction and solidifying purification technology can make the purity of recyclable SF6 gas to meet the new gas standards.
- The compressor is high voltage without oil and leakage.
- Enable to recycle the gas on secondary circuit, rapidly extract the gas in SF6 air chamber.
- Recycling and recharging adopt two independent systems, prevent cross contamination between waste gas and gas after purification.
- lPLC automatic control system.